CW Lighting was built on outstanding customer service, and has prospered year after year because of this. We are looking for someone to provide exceptional customer service as your #1 priority, and remain diligent with customer follow-ups, so clients continue to return to CW Lighting for each and every project.
You will be expected to manage all aspects of the customer relationship, providing sales and technical assistance to distributors and contractors. In addition, we are looking for someone who will become an expert on products and services offered, so we can generate and develop new business growth in the Houston market.
In this role you will:
· Coordinate sales for the assigned contractor and distributor base
· Identify and engage with key decision makers within customer accounts
· Grow deep, meaningful relationships with customer accounts
· Support distributor inventories and inventory turns by recommending specific products
· Prepare job quotes and product crosses
· Collect, analyze, and utilize market intelligence regarding competitive products, customer needs, and market preferences
· Provide jobsite assistance and problem solving for product related issues
· Provide leads support for sales team
· Plan promotional events and presentations with distributor personnel to promote CW Lighting
· Prepare and present bids and quotations to customers using company price and delivery guidelines
· Perform other duties as assigned
o Minimum 5 years of experience within electrical industry
o Strong organizational skills; ability to effectively manage your own time and operate with autonomy.
o Excellent verbal, written communication and negotiation skills.
o Ability to operate well in a dynamic work environment; embrace change.
o Deep understanding of the distribution business, the processes of the distributors, their challenges, etc.
o 10 years experience within distribution or manufacturing
o Proficiency with Ingen OASIS sales software
o Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
o Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
Pay & Benefits