We are looking for a seasoned, hardworking, smart, and overachieving Sales Person with proven experience and a passion for selling electrical solutions to cover the Beaumont, TX and Lake Charles, LA areas. You will be responsible for selling into new prospects as well as farming back into existing customers to ensure high renewal and customer satisfaction levels.
This position is responsible for promoting and selling a broad range of electrical power distribution products, services, and solutions within an assigned Territory.
Products to be sold include low and medium voltage circuit breakers, switchgear, motor control, transformers, switching systems, life-extension programs, maintenance and repair of circuit breakers and all types of legacy power apparatus.
New CBS designed products such as remote racking solutions, electrical test products, and CBS vacuum interrupter replacement bottles.
- Cover a well-established territory maintaining and growing current accounts, developing new business opportunities, and growing the market in the territory
- The primary role will be to target industrial end user customers which may consist of: utility, data center, power generation (conventional, wind and solar), and electrical contractors to sell the companies full offering of electrical products, manufacturing and apparatus services;
- Partner with our inside sales team, product specialists and our engineering team to plan, prepare and execute on complex electrical system upgrade projects.
- Successfully match customer plan/requirements to proposed solutions.
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition.
- Manage all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses.
- Effectively communicate client needs to the engineering or production team insuring customer satisfaction.
- Establish relationships with manufacturers, contractors, end-users, and engineering firms to promote CBS full line of services.
- Support customer accounts with Sales, securing Purchase Orders, collecting overdue invoices, and maintaining strong customer relations.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative with Electrical background
- Proven track record selling complex enterprise solutions
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience with electrical distribution systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills
- Familiar with ERP/CRM software systems and tools
- Willingness to travel
BA/BS degree or equivalent a plus but not required if experience is equivalent.
Pay & Benefits