At Air Management Supply, we provide heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) solutions to licensed contractors, the multifamily industry, and commercial properties at our 6 Midwestern locations. Our mission is to empower employees to provide exceptional service in every interaction while embodying our company values:
- Gung Ho!: Embodies the company’s values and culture
- Committed: Dedicated to completing tasks and achieving goals
- Dependable: Undeniably reliable
- Exceptional Service: Expected service and then some
- Responsive: Quick to react and acknowledge all
The Technical Support Advisor position plays a crucial role in delivering our mission and achieving our goals. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting contractors and our sales and branch team members by providing HVAC technical support for the HVAC products we sell. This position will handle high call volume of customer calls via our Technical Support Line. Other duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide pre and post sales technical support including equipment troubleshooting and assistance via telephone, email and on-site visits.
- Prepare and deliver reporting to management and manufacturer of problem situations and resolutions.
- Assist with warranty diagnosis and on-field visits as needed.
- Conduct training sessions for both internal staff and customers on equipment lines.
- Continuously strive to further job knowledge by participating in educational and professional development opportunities.
- Up to 50% travel may be required
Position may be located in Des Moines, IA, Omaha, NE, Sioux Falls, ND
Come see why Air Management Supply's Gung Ho Culture has been recognized by the Houston Chronicle as a Top Workplace and one of the Top 100 Privately-Owned companies headquartered in Houston. Start your career with us today to enjoy the family atmosphere and a generous benefits package including:
- Voluntary Benefits: Medical (EPO & HSA Options), Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability)
- Company Paid Benefits: Long Term Disability, Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Employee Relief Fund that provides financial assistance to employees in times of need
- 401(k) Retirement Program with Company Match
- Paid Milage at IRS rate.
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Employee Training & Development Programs
- College/Trade/Technical School Tuition Reimbursement
- College/Trade/Technical School Scholarship Opportunity for Employees & Families
- Free Financial Advising
- Wellness Program with Financial Incentives
- Laptop and Cell Phone Provided
- Free New Hire Apparel & Annual Uniform Spending Account
For additional information and the latest details about why Air Management Supply is a great place to work, please visit Careers.AirManagementSupply.com today!
- Associates degree or Technical School Training with 5-10 years’ HVAC experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Prophet21 a plus
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
Associates degree or Technical School Training with 5-10 years’ HVAC experience
Pay & Benefits