Are you a recent graduate in Industrial Distribution or Supply Chain? If so, consider the Sales and Leadership Program at Air Management Supply. We provide heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) solutions to licensed contractors, the multifamily industry, and commercial properties at our 6 Midwest locations. Our mission is to empower employees to provide exceptional service in every interaction while embodying our company values:
- Gung Ho!: Embodies the company's values and culture
- Committed: Dedicated to completing tasks and achieving goals
- Dependable: Undeniably reliable
- Exceptional Service: Expected service and then some
- Responsive: Quick to react and acknowledge all
The Sales and Leadership Development Program (SLDP) is a 2 year program for recent graduates with a degree in Industrial Distribution or Supply Chain and provides a path to management or sales with the opportunity to learn and grow into the role. Starting with insides sales, you will be responsible for greeting customers and taking orders of HVAC products and supplies, assisting customers with warranty returns and credits, as well as handling customer inquiries regarding products and/or services. You should provide friendly and efficient service to ensure maximum customer satisfaction. The SLDP Employee should make sure the customer receives the correct products in the correct quantity at the correct time so they can keep members of our community comfortable in their homes and workplaces.
Sales & Leadership Duties Include:
- Learn (through classroom, presentations, showing, and hands-on activities) the duties and responsibilities of receiving, picking, insides sales, outside sales, and counter sales; and be able to perform those duties.
- Learn in an accelerated timeline by shadowing/participating in each essential job function, such as: receiving, picking, delivery driving, counter sales, inside sales.
- Enroll and actively progress in the HARDI Inside Sales Certification Program.
Typical duties for Inside Sales include but are not limited to:
- Prepare quote orders for customers
- Prepare invoice orders taken via telephone, fax, or over the counter
- Process sales by credit card, cash, or checks and verifying customers are authorized company personnel
- Issue credits for items returned according to company policy
- Assist warehouse personnel in pulling and preparing sold products using automated machinery for assistance
- Assist, troubleshoot and/or research customers inquiries regarding products and/or services
- Perform cycle counting and/or daily deposits according to branch schedule
- Maintain general appearance of branch showroom, warehouse and grounds
- Ensure that each customer leaves the store satisfied
- Good verbal, written, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to operate warehouse machinery
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to sit for several hours at a time
- Basic mathematics skills (add, divide, multiply and subtract units of measure)
- 60 orders per day
- 250 lines per day
Educational Requirements and/or Experience Required:
- Recent graduate majoring in Industrial Distribution or Supply Chain Management.
Recent graduate of Supply Chain or Industrial Distribution programs.
Pay & Benefits