Lonestar Electric Supply is looking for energetic and enthusiastic people to generate and increase sales while delivering top notch customer service and can meet deadlines in a fast paced environment. Along with facilitating orders, an Inside Specialist will:
• Develop meaningful relationships with customers to encourage trust and loyalty
• Follow up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process
• Understand and demonstrate the product or service to the customer
• Set and meet sales goals and objectives set by leadership
• Improve sales skills to increase sales success rates
• Communication: Both strong listening and communication skills are crucial as an Inside Sales Representative. Sales representatives need to know when to talk and when to listen. Representatives will also learn how to listen for common objections and utilize sales training to overcome them.
• Mathematical: Advanced mathematical skills can be useful in an Inside Sales Representative position. Salespersons will often have to calculate percentages, sales prices and discounts quickly and accurately.
• Teamwork: Many sales representatives work in a teamwork environment. They may have to interact with operations, marketing or other sales team members to meet sales goals. Interpersonal and teamwork skills will assist the sales representative in effectively working in a team environment.
• Persuasion: Skills in persuasion and influencing can assist an Inside Sales Representative in closing a sale. Salespersons will learn to build relationships, develop trust and learn when to persuade.
Advanced degree or trade experience is required
Pay & Benefits