VETERANS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
- Review new credit application for completeness.
- Review credit reports and references in setting up new credit accounts.
- Identifies and tracks accounts that are delinquent.
- Contact made on accounts that are delinquent and obtain payment and resolution.
- Manage all accounts by investigating, granting and overseeing balances and credit lines.
- Sets up job accounts for new and existing projects.
- Sends out invoices and statements on an as needed basis.
- Contacts clients to negotiate new payment terms or settlements.
- Work with internal (sales staff and management) and external customers to build relationships with clients.
- Responsible for sending lien notices and filing liens on projects on an as needed basis in multiple states.
- Refers accounts to outside collection agency for further collection efforts as needed; assists with collections and legal actions pertaining to those accounts.
- Assist in generating consolidated invoices as needed for select client accounts.
- Generates reports as requested from management.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Some understanding of state and federal laws pertaining to collection activities and mechanics lien laws.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Ability to exercise integrity and discretion.
- Ability to remain professional in confrontational conversations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software programs.
Education and Experience:
- At least two years of prior credit and collections experience required
Pay & Benefits